Greetings,



Greetings,

Welcome to my official web presence!

Follow this blog to keep up to date on all of my latest projects and publication details.

Thursday, June 12, 2014


Greetings,

If you don't know me, I thank you for checking me out.  If you do know me, you'll know that this past March/April I was soliciting creative sentences from my facebook friends that I turned into short stories weekly.  The energy from that creative tango is fueling my next project I'm calling "The Grid". 

You see, in all of the short stories I created during that time, I left a bit of a loose thread in each of them with the intent on weaving them all together in one bigger story reminiscent of movies like "Crash" or similar to the way Warner Bros. used to interlace many of their Looney Tunes shorts into movies like "The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie" or "Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island".

So whether you've read the short stories as my personal facebook friend or you've only just discovered me, I promise to take you on a very intimate journey as I create this novella from scratch before your eyes!  Follow my updates and see my train of thought in action as I weave these threads together and craft a rich and complex universe with memorable characters and situations that make you stop and think!

Cheers!


Othy

No comments:

Post a Comment