Greetings,



Greetings,

Welcome to my official web presence!

Follow this blog to keep up to date on all of my latest projects and publication details.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Greetings,

I’m proud to report that the print edition of “The Irrelevant Tales” is coming along nicely. I’ve completed the formatting and uploaded it to Amazon’s CreateSpace. They gave it the green light and I’m expecting to see the physical proof this week. If everything looks good then you’ll be able to order your own hard copy on April 15th, the novel’s official launch date and hold it in your hand a day or two later!

I’ve also started posting some unique pictures depicting scenes from the novel on the Violet Top Hat instagram account.  Click the “Instagram” link off at the side to see more.

Stay tuned...


Othy

No comments:

Post a Comment