Greetings,



Greetings,

Welcome to my official web presence!

Follow this blog to keep up to date on all of my latest projects and publication details.

Friday, September 2, 2016

I’m very proud to announce that you can now find paperback copies of  The Irrelevant Tales in two independent bookshops! 

If you’re in or around New Hope, PA check out Farley’s Bookshop. Farley’s has been a staple of the artsy eclectic New Hope neighborhood since 1967! Now if you’re closer to Frenchtown, NJ, be sure to visit The Book Garden. The owners of The Book Garden are passionate about their community, often host unique events and may even introduce you to a “Blind date with a book”!

Keep tabs on me for more as I’m working out arrangements with a couple of great independent bookshops and have others on my radar! Who knows, perhaps you’ll even get an opportunity to join me at one of these fine establishments for a meet and greet.

No comments:

Post a Comment